Monday, June 4, 2012

OPEN for Business!

I'm back open for business....I have gotten my family "mostly" moved into our new home.  My baby is finally well, and I have just a couple of orders left to get caught up on.  So, I figured it was time to open Etsy back up for the masses....I have the lead time left at 4-6 weeks, but it will likely be much sooner than that.  I want to allow time for me to come out with new fall products and create some in stock items for you all!.  Just trying to protect myself should another kiddo get one of the yuckies going around.  If you need something sooner, just message me or if you want to know a more exact lead time I can get that to you!  I will likely adjust it accordingly after the next week or so.  Thank you all!  Hopefully I don't have to close again so soon this time around ;)

>3 Always, 
kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment